Osaka Prefecture University

Part time Job

International students with a “Student” status are not allowed to work or engage in activities for pay without the permission of the Immigration Office. There are certain types of jobs and sectors students should not be involved in. Those who do not have the permission and wish to get a part time job can consult the Student Affairs Division (A3).

Fill out and submit the Application Form to the immigration office.
After the permission is obtained, bring your passport (with the official seal of working permission on it) to the Student Affairs Division.
*Refer to “Visa Information” regarding the immigration office.

Application form(Immigration Bureau of JAPAN)

Working Hours Permitted for College Students (Visa Holders)

  28 hours/week
during university holidays 8 hours/day