Cancellation of the Degree Awarding Ceremony for the 2019-2020 Academic Year
LastUpDate： March 06, 2020
In consideration of the recent outbreak of novel coronavirus, the University has made the difficult decision to cancel the Degree Awarding Ceremony for the 2019-2020 academic year which was scheduled on March 24, 2020 at U-Hall Shirasagi.
Instead, a diploma awarding will be held at each campus, which can be participated only by students who finished the courses. Further detail of the meeting will be announced later.
Further, in order to prevent the possible spread of infection, we kindly ask families and current students to refrain from visiting the campuses. Graduating students who have returned from certain country or area, or who have symptoms such as fever or cough are also requested to refrain from visiting campuses.
It is with deep regret that we announce this, however, we appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
Summary for March 24
- The Degree Awarding Ceremony at U-hall Shirasagi is cancelled
- Diploma awarding will be held at each campus, and details will be announced later
- Families and current students are requested to refrain from visiting the campuses
- Graduating students who meet below conditions are requested to refrain from visiting the campuses
a. Those who have returned from country or area of “Travel Advice and Warning on Infectious Diseases Level 2 or higher (As of March 6, China, Korea, Italy, Iran)” within 2 weeks
- b. Those who have symptoms of fever (over 37.5C) or cough etc.
Request for cancellation of graduation parties
Please cancel planned graduation parties and other events in order to prevent the possible spread of infection. Please understand that this request is made by placing top priority on the safety of participating students. We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
Student Affairs DivisionTel +81-72-254-8415