- 3D tissue / cell culture platform was developed to achieve multi-directional observations
- 3D recognition of cultured sample can be achieved without laser microscopy system
- The spatial resolution of z-direction can be significantly improved to visualize protein distribution or inside structure by employing fluorescent imaging
- The device can be fabricated with low cost and it is compatible to most of commercial instruments
- It has potential to contribute largely to regenerative medicine by recognizing 3D sample without damage
Contact：Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Research Center
Dr. Masaya Hagiwara
E-mail m-hagiwara[at]21c.osakafu-u.ac.jp *Please change [at] to @.